Liver Besties of Aggripure brand is the best remedy for all types of Liver diseases like fatty liver, liver disorder toxins problems. Many people have several types of liver diseases and Liver Cirrhosis is one of them.
Liver Cirrhosis is a late stage of scarring (fibrosis) of the liver caused by many forms of liver diseases and conditions, such as hepatitis and chronic alcoholism. Bhumi Amla presented in this medicine helps resolve the problem of Liver cirrhosis.
Bhumi Amla helps in managing liver disorders and reverses any damage caused to the liver due to its antioxidant and antiviral activities because it is presented in this medicine and another herb also helps resolve the problem of the liver.
- Liver Bestie is an Ayurvedic and Herbal medicine.
- It is a combination of different ingredients.
- It is a liver tonic and is indicated for liver diseases.
- This medicine is useful in fatty the liver, Hepatitis, Loss of appetite, Anemia, and Jaundice.
There are many types of liver disease, which can be caused by infections, inherited conditions, obesity, and misuse of alcohol. Over time, liver disease may lead to scarring and more serious complications. Early treatment can help heal the damage and prevent liver failure.
Characteristics of Ingredients included in it:
- Bhumi Amla -helps in managing liver disorders and reverses any damage caused to the liver.
- Kutki- removes bacteria and germs from the body and recurs fever conditions.
- Aloevera- accelerates wound healing, reduces constipation, and accelerates wound healing.
- Bhangara- is effective to promote hair growth. It is also good for the healthy functioning of the liver.
- Chirayta : is used for fever, constipation, upset stomach, intestinal worms, skin diseases, and cancer.
- Mulethi –Boosts Immunity, Controls Cholesterol Levels, Maintains Digestive Health.
- Sarphonkha- very effective in viral hepatitis, protein malnutrition, liver damage, UTI infections, etc.
- Revendichini dry- helps in reducing the fever and also prevents fever
- Kasamarda – improves digestion, cleanses throat, useful in cough.
- Makoy – reduces pain, inflammation, and tenderness and acts as an analgesic, expectorant, and anti-diabetic.
- kasani- liver disorders like enlargement of the liver, fatty liver, and jaundice.
- Punarnava- helps to correct digestive fire.
- Patola – is rich in vitamin A, which can help prevent muscular degeneration or blurring of eyesight, and has vitamin B5, which lowers bad cholesterol.
- Pittapapada – makes the liver healthy with its diuretic, diaphoretic, laxative, stomachic, sedative, and anti-inflammatory.
- Adusa – helps in treating cough and nasal congestion. It has anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and expectorant properties also.
- Chabh- useful in treating indigestion, abdominal colic, poisoning, anorexia, etc.
- Bindaal Extract– gives relaxation in colds, muscles pain, etc.
- Karira – is used to cure toothache, arthritis, asthma, cough, inflammation, intermittent fevers, malaria, rheumatism, and swelling.
- Shunthi- helps in arthritis, cramps, sprains, sore throats, rheumatism, muscular aches, pains, vomiting, constipation, indigestion, hypertension, dementia, fever, and infectious diseases.
Dietary Advice: women are advised to consume herbal/natural products under the advice of a Healthcare Practitioner if any adverse reaction occurs.
There are no reviews yet.