If you have a question, How to grow pennis size naturally? We are sharing here some Natural Ways to Increase the Size of Your Penis. We have a natural product to solve this problem.
Grow pennis size naturally medicine combo pack (Relibond) is best for men’s health. Relibond contains many ayurvedic extracts in the right dose in each tablet so that men can get the penis enlargement ayurvedic way.
Relibond 1000 mg tablets contain many powerful extracts blended for penis enlargement.
This penis enlargement ayurvedic medicine combo helps men to boost penis size in 3 to 6 months.
You’ll see the benefits of this penis enlargement ayurvedic medicine from the 1st week.
Relibond is the completely natural solution for every man who wants to enlarge penis size naturally without side effects.
Take 1 tablet daily at night after dinner for 3 to 6 months to see the best penis size enlargement.
This penis enlargement ayurvedic medicine combo helps men of all ages to enhance their penis size and girth fast.
Made with powerful extracts without fillers and artificial ingredients, this combo pack will help you get the panis boost naturally.
Do deeper intercourse with your partner with a long penis size and make her satisfied in bed.
There are some Natural Ways to Increase the Size of Your Penis:–
- Do exercise: Exercising regularly can manage your penis size and you can have a long and healthy penis. By exercising from time to time, you end up improving blood flow to the organ as well as clearing up the blood vessels.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking can affect the size of your penis because small tobacco smoke particles create blockage in the arteries that supply blood to the penis. The flow of blood to several organs in the body gets affected by smoking including the penis. So must avoid smoking.
- Oil massage: take some mustard oil to your palm and massage your penis. It also helps in increasing penis size.
- Eat fruits and vegetables: Antioxidants are very helpful in fighting free radicals (elements that damage your body) that form in the blood vessels. Fruits and vegetables have Anti-oxidants properties required for a healthy and long penis. So you need to have fruits and vegetables. Use Banana, date, fig, garlic, Spinach, etc.
- Cut down stress: Stress and anxiety can also reduce the size of your penis. Because negative feelings affect blood flowing from the penis. As a result, it becomes very difficult to increase the size of the organ.
- Meditation: it can help in improving your sex life, it increases the body’s blood circulation thus it indirectly helps in penis size also.
- Drink Milk: Milk is a complete food. It is very important for sexual growth also.
- Use herbs: some herbal plants play a very important role in sexual health including your penis. Such as – Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Gokhru, etc.
- Take a bath with warm water: A warm shower can aid in increasing blood flow to not only your body but also the penis. The warmth of the water aids in augmenting blood flow into the organ, enabling the growth of the penis.
If you have a question How to grow pennis size naturally?
Then Answer is to use Aggripure’s Relibond.
Aggripure is a leading manufacturer of 100% ayurvedic and herbal supplements.
Aggripure is the trust of thousands of happy and satisfied customers.
All products are very effective and clinically tested.
And, never show any side effects.
For more information read our about us section.
Let’s see how significant the ingredients of Relibond are.
Detailed Overview of Ingredients of Penis Enlargement medicine (Relibond):
It is one of the most important natural ayurvedic herbs.
When it comes to overall body development, it is a very old and ancient ayurvedic herb.
Likely, it can help you in improving your sex life. Pulse is also helpful in increasing body energy levels. Stress relief, and upgrading your concentration level. It increases body strength naturally and gives you new birth.
Benefits of Ashwagandha:
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- The best solution for overcoming tension, stress, and anxiety.
- Makes you Cheerful and lowers depression
- Lowers blood sugar level.
- Controls Inflammation.
- Increases fertility in men.
- Improves testosterone levels.
- Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
- increases strength and muscle mass.
- Fights against infection.
- Boosts Memory.
- have anticancer properties.
Shatavari is an Ayurvedic Rasayana herb that is also known as a female-friendly herb. It is helpful in menstrual disorders and acts as a uterine tonic. It enhances breast development and increases breast milk production by regulating hormonal balance.
Shatavari is also beneficial for men as it improves testosterone levels. It might be good for diabetics as it helps manage blood sugar levels. Shatavari might also promote memory functions due to its antioxidant activity.
According to Ayurveda, Shatavari boosts immunity due to its Rasayana (rejuvenating) property and helps in weight gain due to its Balya property.
Shatavari powder can be taken along with milk or honey twice a day to get relief from the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
Applying Shatavari powder paste along with milk or honey on the skin helps to get rid of wrinkles. It can also help promote wound healing when applied along with coconut oil.
Benefits of Shatavari
- improves testosterone levels
- boosts immunity
- Boosts immune system
- Ulcer treatment
- Supports lactation
- Hormone balancing
- Reduces symptoms of menopause
The leaves, seeds, roots, and fruits of Nagkesar are used in Ayurveda for their medicinal properties. According to Ayurveda, Nagkesar pacifies all the three doshas- Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. It has an astringent and bitter taste and cold potency. The main chemical constituents of Nagkesar include Mensuol, Silosterol, fatty acids, cyclohaxodine, mesuanic acid, and, a and b- amyrin. It also has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, antimicrobial, wound healing, anti-fungal, antibacterial, and digestive properties. Here are a few amazing health benefits of Nagkesar.
benefits of Nagkesar
- Nagkesar for bleeding
One of the biggest health benefits of Nagkesar is its ability to give sexual fitness.it increases stamina.
- Nagkesar for digestion
Nagkesar is very helpful for managing indigestion. It helps clear the weak digestive fire caused due to aggravated Kapha. It also improves the digestive fire and helps in boosting digestive power.
- Nagkesar for fever
Nagkesar is an amazing herb for reducing fever and its symptoms. Since it has the ability to pacify all three doshas, Nagkesar can be used for different types of fever caused by different types of doshas.
- Nagkesar for asthma
Nagkesar pacifies the vitiated Vata dosha and deranged Kapha dosha in the lungs responsible for asthma. It helps in removing the excess mucus from the lungs and provides relief from breathlessness.
- Nagkesar for women
Nagkesar is extremely beneficial for women suffering from excessive bleeding during menses. It acts as a hemostatic and acts on the blood capillaries to cure excessive bleeding. It also acts as an aphrodisiac.
The root of Akarkara is extensively used in Ayurveda for treating various health issues. According to Ayurveda, Akarkara reduces vitiated Kapha and Vata dosha. It has a pungent taste and hot potency. The main chemical constituents of Akarkara include the predominant active principle pyrethrin. It also has aphrodisiac, antibacterial, pain-relieving, anticonvulsant anti-inflammatory and nerve-calming properties.
Health benefits of Akarkara
- Great herb for the male reproductive system
One of the biggest health benefits of Akarkara is its ability to strengthen the male reproductive system. Consuming this herb helps improve hormonal regulation of male gonads and testosterone levels as well. It also improves libido and sperm count.
- Promotes healthy nerve functions
Akarkara is a good nervine tonic that can be used to strengthen nerve response and promote healthy nerve functions in the body. Akarkara oil can be applied externally to treat paralysis and other nervine disorders like sciatica.
- Useful in the treatment of oral problems
Akarkara is a potent herb for relieving oral conditions and throat infections like pharyngitis. Boiling the root of this plant in water and using the water as a gargle solution provides quick relief to teeth, gum, and throat problems.
- Beneficial for digestion
Akarkara stimulates the secretion of saliva and other digestive enzymes that aid in the proper digestion process. It also improves digestive fire and helps manage indigestion.
Nutmeg or Jaiphal is a seed that can be ground and is commonly used as a spice and herb. The fleshy red net-like skin cover on the seed kernel of Nutmeg is known as Mace or Javitri which is also used as a spice. Nutmeg is extensively used as part of a number of Ayurvedic medicines and formulations used to promote sexual health.
Nutmeg helps reduce anxiety as well as depression due to its antidepressant property. Its intake as a spice in your regular diet helps enhance digestion. Moreover, for ages, Nutmeg has been used as a home remedy to manage diarrhea and gas in babies. It also helps reduce inflammation and gives relief from joint pain.
Nutmeg might be beneficial in the management of stomach problems like indigestion. It acts as a good digestive agent and supports digestion.
Other names of Jaifal are:
Myristica fragrans, Jatisasya, Jatiphala, Jaiphal, Kanivish, Jaitri, Jayfar, Jadikai, Jaykai, Jaidikai, Jafal, Jatika, Sathikkai, Jathikkai, Jatikkai, Jadhikai, Jadhikkai, Jajikaya, Jauzbuwa, Javitri.
Mucuna pruriens or Kaunch seed is a climbing leguminous plant that thrives in the tropical environs of India. Kaunch seeds and their green enclosures display a rather impressive nutritional profile, encompassing all the essential macronutrients – carbohydrates, fibers, fats, and proteins, along with noteworthy levels of key micronutrients – vitamins and minerals. It has negligible levels of cholesterol and sodium, to promote heart wellness. In addition, kaunch seeds contain considerable quantities of vitamins C and E, to boost immune, skin, and hair health.
The B complex vitamins – thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and folic acid, as well as calcium, magnesium, iron, and phosphorous.
Kaunch Health Benefits:
- Improves sexual health and gives energy
- Treats Gut Problems.
- Supplies Essential Amino Acids.
- Supports a Gluten-Free Diet.
- Fortifies Bone Density.
- Keeps Blood Sugar Levels in Check.
- Treats Anemia.
- Boosts Nervous System Function.
- Augments Heart Health.
- Bada Gokhru
The dried ripe seeds of the Pedalium Murex plant, also known as Gokhru or Gokhshura, are called Bada Gokhru. They belong to the Pedaliaceae or the sesame family and grow in dry, humid regions.
The Bada and Chota Gokhru share their name due to their similar appearances, flower colors, and medicinal uses. While Chota Gokhru is used for kidney disorders and urinary problems, Bada Gokhru can be used as an aphrodisiac.
- Boosts Sexual Health and Stamina
- Boosts Libido
- Relieves Urinary Disorders
- Improves Kidney Functions
- Treats PCOS
- Promotes Cardiac Functioning
- Aids In Digestion
- Dismisses Pain
- Tribulus Terrestris (Gokhru)
It is best when it comes to boosting lustfulness (libido) which plays a crucial role when it comes to increasing sexual desire. This ayurvedic herb is driven from the plant called Tribulus Terrestris. Its root is used for medical treatment purposes. It is best to increase sex timing.
Benefits Of Gokhru:
- Maintains Cholesterol level and lower blood sugar level.
- It helps diabetes patients to control diabetes.
- Enhances Libido in men for longevity.
- Helps in getting relief from sexual problems like erectile dysfunction.
- Reduces Inflammation from the body.
- It also helps with pain relief.
- Salam panja (Salab panja)
The root of Salam panja is extensively used in Ayurveda for its health-benefitting properties. According to Ayurveda, this plant has the ability to pacify Vata and Pitta dosha. It is sweet in taste and has cold potency. It is considered one of the potent Ayurvedic herbs for treating male infertility. It also has anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties. Here are a few health benefits of the Salam panja.
Benefits of Salam panja
- Salam panja for male potency.
Salam panja is one of the best herbs for increasing male infertility. It increases testosterone levels in the blood and improves the quality and motility of sperm. It also increases sexual vigor and cures erectile dysfunction.
- Salam panja for immunity
Salam panja is loaded with essential nutrients and has immunity-boosting properties that help build a stronger immune system It strengthens the body and provides energy.
- Salam panja for delaying aging
Salam panja is a powerhouse of antioxidants. These antioxidants present in Salam panja protect the body from the effect of harmful effects of free radicals. It reverses the process of aging and preserves the elasticity of the skin to give you a young look.
- Salam panja for gastrointestinal problems
Salam panja is an excellent herb for treating gastrointestinal problems. It combats various digestion-related problems such as acidity and indigestion. It improves the overall health of the digestive system. It also provides relief from stomach aches.
- Salam panja for stress
Another fascinating health benefit of Salam panja is its ability to calm the mind and body. It is used as a nervine tonic. The chemical constituents present in Salam panja reduce the high level of cortisol hormones and bring a calming effect on the person. It also promotes good sleep.
- It is beneficial for Sexual problems that prevent satisfaction during sexual activity. Taking a specific fenugreek seed extract by mouth seems to increase interest in sex in healthy younger females with a low sex drive.
- Increasing response to sexual stimuli in healthy people. Taking a specific fenugreek seed extract by mouth seems to improve the ability and interest in sex in males.
- It is beneficial for menstrual cramps. Taking fenugreek seed powder by mouth might reduce painful menstrual periods.
- It is beneficial for Diabetes. Taking fenugreek seed by mouth seems to lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
- It is beneficial for Enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH). Taking fenugreek extract by mouth doesn’t seem to improve BPH symptoms.
- Safed Musli
Safed Musli is a rare herb from India. It is used in traditional systems of medicine including Ayurveda, Unani, and homeopathy. It is traditionally used for arthritis, cancer, diabetes, boosting vitality, improving sexual performance, and for many other uses.
- Safed Musli for erectile dysfunction
It plays an important role in curing conditions like premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction due to its adaptogenic and aphrodisiac properties along with Stamina and energy-building nourishment.
Safed Musli improves testosterone levels, which helps in enhancing blood circulation to the genitals for better and sustained erections.
- Safed Musli for premature ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is a state when the person is not able to maintain the erection long time during intercourse and the semen is ejaculated immediately after the penetration.
There are many reasons behind premature ejaculation such as stress, hormonal imbalance, and physical and mental weakness.
It acts as a stress buster, improves testosterone levels, and increases stamina and energy levels. The combined effect all helps you to come out from premature ejaculation.
- Safed Musli for libido
Stress & imbalance of sex hormones is one of the most common reasons for reduced sex drive. If you are one of those who work under continuous stress, you might start observing a decrease in libido due to an imbalance of sex hormones.
It generates strong aphrodisiac effects that help in reducing anxiety & mental stress and stimulate the sex hormones which help in increasing libido.
Moreover, Safed Musli plays a major key role in increasing vitality and stamina in men.
- Safed Musli increases sperm count
Safed Musli has spermatogenic (Substance that helps in stimulating Spermatogenesis, which is defined as the process by which sperms are produced) properties.
Safed Musli, therefore, helps in treating hypothermia (low volume of semen), oligospermia (low sperm count), teratozoospermia ( abnormal sperm shape), and Asthenozoospermia (sperm motility), and boosts spermatogenesis ( sperm production).
- Safed Musli for females
The vajikaran properties of Safed Musli help in boosting female reproductive hormones and are particularly instrumental in curing endometriosis (inflammation of the lining of the uterus).
Safed Musli also helps in maintaining levels of hormones within the blood, also helps in strengthening the female reproductive organs, and improves the maturation of the eggs into follicles. Regular use of Safed Musli in any way improves fertility.
All Essential Multivitamins | Penis Enlargement medicine (Relibond)
Multivitamins are essential for better body organ growth and development.
The body needs multivitamins in good quantities for better body growth.
Our diet does not contain multivitamins in the required appropriate quantity.
So, we have to feed our bodies multivitamins through external sources like supplements.
Relibond contains all essential multivitamins, for better sexual organ development.
Benefits of Multivitamins
- Helps in better body development and organ growth.
- Removes weakness.
- Maintains muscle strength.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Prevents Deficiencies.
- Improves short-term memory and concentration power.
- Improves mood.
- Increases energy levels.
How to Use Penis Enlargement medicine (Relibond)?
The dosage of Penis Enlargement medicine (Relibond) is very easy.
You have to take 1 tablet daily every night after dinner.
Remember: Consume this medicine regularly each day without any gaps and always maintain a positive mindset.
‘That this medicine is effective and helping me in achieving my desired goals.’
This is a very effective technique, Trust me it works.
For more information, you can call our customer care executive at +91-7906-127-882.